I honestly don’t care if you respond with “I don’t read” if I ask you what your favourite book is because I understand that not everyone likes to read but if you scoff and say “I don’t read” and act like you’re better than everyone because you don’t read then I will probably punch you in the face
- Sorcerer's Stone: We're probably gonna need to close Hogwarts
- Chamber of Secrets: We should really consider closing Hogwarts
- Prisoner of Azkaban: Sooo are we closing Hogwarts
- Goblet of Fire: Someone died we should really close Hogwarts now
- Order of the Phoenix: Nope? Not closing Hogwarts?
- Half-Blood Prince: Really guys it's time to close Hogwarts
- Deathly Hallows: Hogwarts is kinda blown up guys, do we close it now? No? Great.
The trick is to not let people know how really weird you are until it’s too late for them to back out.
why don’t they have big hyped up award shows for books
best male/female character
best plot development
best plot twist